I'm very pleased to announce the launch of Think With Ink, Lizard Brain Solutions' 3-day flagship graphic facilitation training. Limited to 16 learners, this is an intensive workshop that covers the essentials of using visuals to facilitate a group process. The workshop covers three areas:
1. Technique: Markers, paper handling, color use, lettering, drawing, forms, levels of information, listening for synthesis.
2. Models, Methods, and Tools: visual energizers and icebreakers, meeting principles and ground rules, and visual tools for brainstorming ideas, comparing ideas, and collaboratively deciding the way forward.
3. Experiential Practice: hands-on exercises with an experienced graphic facilitator.
This workshop is meant for:
- The facilitator who wants to build a repertoire of visual tools,
- The graphic recorder or sketchnoter who wants to expand into graphic facilitation,
- The team member who wants to bring visual, participatory methods to the team,
- The consultant who wants to help clients think through problems in a visual manner, or
- The visual thinker, the whiteboard salesman, the data visualizer, or anyone that sits in the intersection of visuals and helping others solve problems.
You will receive:
- Book, Graphic Facilitation (includes DVD)
- Book, Fundamentals of Graphic Language
- Set of 8 Charters® Markers
- Roll of twenty-five-yard paper
- 5 pads of large yellow sticky notes
This hands-on, practice-driven workshop will give you everything you need to graphically facilitate groups through the toughest challenges.
To register and learn more, go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/think-with-ink-graphic-facilitation-workshop-tickets-32108516437